Our company provides valuable data and services in the area of corporate payroll fraud in the US. Our goal is to motivate attorneys to reach out to us where there is a chance to re-open prior cases in the areas of payroll fraud, mail fraud, workers compensation and personal injury and to provide certain guarantees of protection for whistle-blowers from audits, fines and penalties. We also provide attorneys with back-office services, gathering legal evidentiary scanning and validation. The benefits to attorneys are found revenue, new cases, benefits to whistle-blowers and protection.
Industries include but are not limited to trucking, construction, employee leasing and unions. The revenue model utilizes monthly subscription fees paid by the law firms and possibly other commission structures to motivate subscription trial. This service will be launched in the US with the expectation of expanding to Europe and APAC. Secondary audiences include accountants, forensic accountants, in-house legal counsel and federal, state, city and municipalities.
We’re looking for an agency partner to help us bring attention to and about the following:
1. Clearly articulate the benefits of this service to each constituency.
2. Establish the brand with targeted industries and audiences.
3. Launch the service to the top markets and industries best served by this service within the US.
4. Acquire brand and business advocates that will help support and expand the awareness of this service to their industry and clients.
5. To re-establish prior defendant cases to law firms that will help boost their revenue base.
6. Establish this service as one of the preeminent destinations for acquiring information about corporate payroll fraud and what to do about it.
7. To build relationships with potential whistle-blowers and introduce them to legal counsel that can help build their cases and provide a certain level of protection.
8. To enable organizations and government institutions to better protect themselves against corporate fraud.
Client Location: London UK Envisioned Budget: $5MM – $10MM US