Identify agency characteristics you need using our check-off menus. Instead of writing laborious RFP’s, we’ll present your candidates …
AgencyFinder is a free and confidential resource for marketers and consultants looking for new or additional marketing partners to help with a wide range of assignments from branding campaigns to advertising programs; public relations to trade shows; to web sites & social initiatives. In today’s market, that list is endless …
- AgencyFinder’s process is objective, fast and exhaustive – all in an effort to match clients with agencies
that are a “perfect fit” to their strategic and budgetary requirements.
- You (as client or consultant) define your agency requirements. Our process and on-line tools go way past information on how to write an RFP, but instead present you with a comprehensive menu where you select from more than 500 data points to define your prospective marketing partner’s required attributes and experience.
- We use a fast and objective methodology for searching the detailed profiles of nearly 6,000 agency offices worldwide to find just the right firms that fit each client’s most critical needs.
- Each year on average since 1997, AgencyFinder helped nearly 1,000 clients find new and additional advertising agencies, public relations and marketing firms that were the right size, had the right experience, ideas and the right personalities needed to make a difference in their clients’ business.
- The AgencyFinder process is highly confidential. Only you and a few consultants at our headquarters even know you’ve registered, and only those agencies you ask us to invite will know of your search. We don’t need to make public search announcements to find qualified agency candidates that could eventually become your new marketing partner.
Still not sure AgencyFinder will help you find the right agency?
Create a CONFIDENTIAL account at Ad Agency Search – It’s Free! by answering some basic questions to get the process started. We’ll call you within one business day, maximum 48 hours, to review your needs and help complete your online questionnaire.