AgencyFinder is Simple, Powerful, Precise & Makes Hiring an Ad Agency, Public Relations or Marketing Partner Much Easier …
Selecting and hiring an advertising agency to participate in your corporate destiny is an important mission-critical assignment.
Whether this is your first visit, or a repeat of many such advertising agency searches, our Internet and off-line consulting process is designed to make your work quick, precise and easy. AgencyFinder gives you all the tools you need to make a no-cost, comprehensive search and selection of appropriate candidates. If at any time you’d like to consult with our experienced staff, just call us Toll-Free at 1-877-XFINDER. (1-877-934-6337) or at 1-804-346-1812
Here’s a summary of our no-charge Agency Search process:
1. Click Here for your free registration. Create your User Name and Password, follow instructions and select [Begin Searching].
2. In most cases, at this point, you’re likely to receive a telephone call from our office. We do that just to be certain you know your search is without cost and whatever you do, it’s highly confidential. We can address your questions then.
3. After your initial data entry, we will guide you to where you begin the actual process, where you tell us what you’re trying to accomplish and why. What you tell us is confidential and for internal use. You can stop at any time and return later. Your work is always saved, and remains confidential. Ultimately, but only after you approve, that text gets integrated into our Request for Dialogue (RFD) we prepare and distribute to your selected agencies.
4. Next you’re presented with a range of agency attributes. Select those you want your ideal agency to possess. Start with those that are mandatory; then add secondary or optional attributes. As you do so, you’ll see the candidate list grow smaller. Yet each selected agency will possess every one of the attributes you specified.
5. Narrow your candidate list to 35 or fewer, then select [Continue]. Here you’ll get to know the agencies, to sense their personalities and passions as you read their essays and case studies. Agencies are presented anonymously so their names or reputations won’t prejudice your search. The playing field is even; only those with attributes you specify and attitudes you like make your cut. If you want to add a brand-name shop or two, they’re in the database, so just tell us.
6. After you review all the agencies you mark those you wish to examine further (last column – Invite Yes), select [Include Selected Agencies]. This lets us know you have completed your online review and shows your selections. We’ll give you a call to discuss your choices and talk about next-steps.
7. You weren’t expected to select your final candidates from the “micro” profiles you just examined at Step 5. Once we’ve talked, and after we too have conducted multiple searches using your criteria, we’ll send you a spreadsheet of agencies that meet your criteria. You’ll access their website as a clickable link, learn their identities, capabilities, past and present market experience. You now have unfettered access to each agency candidate where you vet them to your satisfaction. You still can de-select anyone for any reason.
8. As you should agree, the process of hiring an advertising agency or marketing partner must begin with great candidates. In the past, more than 80% of those doing a search modified their attributes after we held our off-line conversation in Step 6.
9. You’ll get to examine samples of each agency’s work and evaluate the “chemistry”. In our process, that’s what happens after your candidates are invited to contact you. Their call and that “due-diligence” interview with each agency is an “ask & answer” proposition. While on-line, they can take you through a myriad of presentations to help you decide.
10. To facilitate your search and everything above, we handle all the paperwork, the RFD, formal invitations and confirmations. Turnaround for that is as quick as 24 hours. You’ll begin meaningful conversations with your agencies in just days.
AgencyFinder is a consultant-enhanced no-charge Internet process. You’re not expected to do this alone, so any of our telephone consultations are vital components. If you want guidance or assistance beyond that, we’re here to help. For a more detailed explanation, visit our Advertiser FAQ. Happy searching!
- Begin your search process now!
- Advertising Agency (Ad Agency) Definitions
- Public Relations Firm (PR Firm) Definitions